Thank you to everyone who signed up to travel to Bowling Green with the Ontario Caravan. We have 65 Corvettes in our Caravan, the first-ever Caravan from Ontario! We hope
you all enjoy the experience!
Plans are complete and everything is now in place! The ON Caravan Trip Book will be published this week giving daily travel directions, hotel and lunch stop information
as well as info about our side trip to the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automotive Museum.
Our travel schedule remains the same:
Sunday, August 24: Depart Toronto area at 11:00 a.m. sharp from 6950 Kenderry Gate, Mississauga.
- Pick-up points have been identified along the route and have been sent to those who need this data.
- Crossing the Bluewater Bridge into Michigan.
- Rendezvous point - we will re-group at the temporary Michigan Welcome Centre/Capac Rest Area
- Michigan Hotel: Best Western Davison Inn at Davison, Michigan
Monday, August 25: Davison MI to Auburn IN
- Lunch and tour at Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum
- Auburn Hotels: Comfort Suites and Hampton Inn
Tuesday, August 26: Auburn, IN to Bowling Green KY
- Lunch stop at Sellersburg IN
- Arrival at BG hotel late afternoon
- Bowling Green hotel - Clarion Inn
Wednesday, August 27:
- ON Caravan arrival at the NCM 1:00 pm
- See Trip Book for staging details and location
Thursday, August 28:
- ON Caravan commemorative brick unveiling 8:30 a.m.
Our thanks and appreciation to those who provided invaluable assistance during our planning process and donated items for our Caravan participants. We appreciate
Ron Tremblay & Sue Woodland
Please make sure you are signed up to keep current on National Corvette Caravan news:
Click here to sign up for Caravan Chat